Taco Bell UK “Friendsgiving” for £40 deliveroo voucher Terms & Conditions 20.11.2020
1. This promotion is open to residents of Great Britain aged 18 or over, except for employees and agencies of Taco Bell UK or its franchisees.
2. No purchase necessary. Internet access required. To enter, entrants must share on their instastory a Taco Bell background, tagging their friend and @tacobell to be in with the chance to win. The winner will be drawn at random and announced via DMS on 27th Nov.
3. The opening date for receipt of entries is at 17:00 20/11/2020 and the closing date for receipt of entries is at 15:00 27/11/2020.
4. Prize is limited to one £20 voucher for you and one £20 voucher for the friend you tag and are redeemable at any Taco Bell store only via deliveroo, entrant must be in the delivery radius to redeem the prize.
5. Taco Bell reserves the right, to delete any submissions that are rude, defamatory, insulting, inappropriate, racist or otherwise offensive or inappropriate. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram. Entrants entering through Instagram agree to give Instagram a complete release from any and all legal liability in connection with this competition.
6. The total number of prizes available is 2.
7. The prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash and excludes any costs of travel associated with getting to their chosen Taco Bell UK restaurant.
8. The winners may be required to provide proof of identity and any documentation as reasonably required to validate their eligibility to claim the prize and their proof of age.
9. Taco Bell will use the personal details supplied for the administration of the promotion and for no other purpose.
10. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, Taco Bell may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion or the prize, or invalidate any affected submissions. Taco Bell shall use all reasonable endeavours to notify winners of any change of plans.
11. Taco Bell accepts no responsibility for incomplete, corrupted, late or misdirected submissions, network failure or delay.
12. The address for requesting a list of winners is Taco Bell UK - Nene Park, Sixfields, Upon Way, NN5 4EG
13. Unless caused by their negligence, Taco Bell and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss, expense or damage which is suffered or sustained in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize (including without limitation as a result of technical fault, computer or electronic malfunction, or incomplete, illegible, lost or fraudulent entries).
14. Nothing in these terms and conditions excludes liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, fraud or any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
15. By entering this competition, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these conditions.
16. This promotion will be governed by laws of England and Wales and the jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
17. Promoter: TB International Holdings II S.à.r.l, Orion Gate, Guildford Road, Woking, Surrey GU22 7NJ (PLEASE DO NOT SEND POSTAL ENTRIES TO THIS ADDRESS. THESE WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED)