National Taco Day T&Cs
National Taco Day Terms and Conditions
"NATIONAL TACO DAY" – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. These terms and conditions ("Terms") apply to the "National Taco Day" promotion (the "Promotion"). These Terms will govern your participation in the Promotion.
The promoter is TB International Holdings II Sarl, trading as TACO BELL, of 46A, Avenue J.F. Kennedy, L-1855 Luxembourg, Grand Duchy of Luxembourg ("we", "us" or "our" or "Taco Bell").
If you have any queries about the Promotion or these Terms, then please contact us at Taco Bell UK, Onion Gate, Guilford, Woking, GU22 7NJ.
1. Taco Bell is organising the Promotion on Friday, 4 October, 2019 and will make available up to one (1) free Doritos® Locos Taco with seasoned beef to each eligible United Kingdom (“UK”) consumer, at participating Taco Bell® restaurants in mainland Great Britain (the "Free Taco Offer").
2. The Free Taco Offer is open to all UK residents, age 16 or above, visiting a participating Taco Bell® restaurant in mainland Great Britain during the redemption period specified below.
3. For your nearest Taco Bell® restaurant, please see https://www.tacobelluk.co.uk/find-us. Please note that there are no Taco Bell® restaurants currently open in Northern Ireland.
The Free Taco Offer
4. The offer redemption period is during normal business hours on Friday, 4 October, 2019 (the "Offer Redemption Period").
5. If the Promotion is rescheduled for any reason, then Taco Bell will make an announcement through selected media channels (including a press release and Taco Bell's social channels) and will update these Terms to include the new date for the Offer Redemption Period.
6. To redeem the Free Taco Offer, eligible UK consumers must visit a participating Taco Bell® restaurant in Great Britain during the Offer Redemption Period and request a free Doritos® Locos Taco at the point of service at the till, subject to these Terms and while supplies last.
7. The Free Taco Offer is available in participating Taco Bell® restaurants only.
8. The Free Taco Offer is available on Taco Bell's crunchy “Doritos® Locos Taco” with seasoned beef or black beans only ("Doritos® Locos Taco") and excludes all other Crunchy Tacos currently available in Taco Bell® restaurants (including Mexican Chicken).
9. Doritos® Locos Tacos are subject to availability. There will be a maximum of one (1) free Doritos® LocosTaco per person. No extended or additional offer redemption period will apply and no additional free Doritos® Locos Tacos will be made available.
10. Free Doritos® Locos Tacos will only be made available during the Offer Redemption Period.
11. No more than one (1) free Doritos® Locos Taco may be claimed per person (and each free Doritos® Locos Taco must be claimed in person by the individual entitled to that free Doritos® Locos Taco). The restaurant manager of the participating Taco Bell® restaurant reserves the right to deny a free Doritos® Locos Taco to any person they reasonably believe to have already received a free Doritos® Locos Taco through the Free Taco Offer or to otherwise be engaged in any other suspicious, unusual or fraudulent activity.
12. No refunds will be granted in connection with any Doritos® Locos Tacos (or any other products) previously purchased in participating Taco Bell® restaurants (whether or not during the Offer Redemption Period). Please mention the Free Taco Offer at the till before payment.
13. No purchase is necessary to participate in the Promotion or the Free Taco Offer.
14. The Free Taco Offer, if triggered in accordance with these Terms, cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers, promotions or discount vouchers.
15. There is no cash or other alternative to the Doritos® Locos Taco.
16. Taco Bell reserves the right (but is not obliged) to substitute free Doritos® Locos Taco(s) for a similar or alternative free product of equivalent or greater value.
17. Taco Bell® restaurant managers' decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. Taco Bell reserves the right to delay, postpone, vary or cancel the Promotion (including the Free Taco Offer), to change the Offer Redemption Period for any or all participating Taco Bell® restaurants and/or to amend, vary or alter these Terms, to the extent it considers it necessary to do so.
19.Taco Bell reserves the right to forfeit the Free Taco Offer for an individual consumer where it reasonably suspects that a consumer is not eligible or has not complied with these Terms.
20. If there is a conflict in these Terms with any other terms whatsoever attached to any other advertising material in respect of this Promotion, these Terms will take precedence.
The Promotion and these Terms (including any non-contractual disputes or claims arising out of them) are subject to English law. Any disputes must be referred to the English courts (save that consumers in Scotland or Northern Ireland may additionally bring an action in their home courts).