These terms and conditions (“Terms“) apply to Taco Bell’s “Taco Tuesday – 10 Tacos for £5.99” offer (the “Offer”) and will govern your redemption of the Offer.
The promoter is TB International Holdings II Sarl, trading as TACO BELL, of Orion Gate, Guildford Road, Woking, Surrey, GU22 7NJ(“we”, “us” or “our” or “Taco Bell“).
- The Offer will begin on 18 May 2021 and close on 8 June 2021 (the “Offer Period“). The Offer is available on Tuesdays onlyduring the Offer Period.
- The Offer is open to residents of Great Britain, age 16 or above, visiting a participating Taco Bell® restaurant in mainland Great Britain during opening hours on a Tuesday during the Offer Period.
- For your nearest Taco Bell® restaurant, please see https://locations.tacobell.co.uk. Please note that there are no Taco Bell® restaurants currently open in Northern Ireland and so the Offer is not available in Northern Ireland.
- The Offer is available on collection in participating Taco Bell® restaurants only. The Offer is not available through any delivery service.
- To redeem the Offer, simply order 10 tacos with either seasoned beef or black beans for £5.99, at the till, in the drive through or through the click and collect service available through the Taco Bell® app.
- The Offer is available on Taco Bell’s ‘Crunchy Tacos’ with seasoned beef or black beans only (“Crunchy Tacos“) and excludes ‘Crunchy Taco Supreme®’. The Offer is not available on soft tacos or any other menu option.
- You must choose ten tacos with seasoned beef or ten tacos with black beans – you cannot mix and match through the Offer. No modifications to Taco Bell’s standard Crunchy Tacos are permitted.
- Crunchy Tacos with seasoned beef or black beans are subject to availability.
- Opening hours of Taco Bell® restaurants vary – please check before visiting.
- The Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers, promotions or discount vouchers, unless the Taco Bell® restaurant manager agrees otherwise.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the Offer. Taco Bell reserves the right (but is not obliged) to substitute an alternative offer for the Offer if it considers that circumstances make this necessary.
- Taco Bell® restaurant managers’ decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Taco Bell reserves the right to delay, postpone, vary or cancel the Offer and/or to amend, vary or alter these Terms, to the extent it considers it necessary to do so.
- If there is a conflict in these Terms with any other terms whatsoever attached to any other advertising material in respect of the Offer, these Terms will take precedence.
- The Offer and these Terms (including any non-contractual disputes or claims arising out of them) are subject to English law. Any disputes must be referred to the English courts (except for residents of Scotland who may additionally bring any action in the Scottish Courts).