Minimum Terms and Conditions
UK residents 18+ who have a TikTok account. Entries open 12:00 (UK time) on Monday 24th April, 2023 until 23:59 (UK time) on Thursday 27th April, 2023. For your chance to win, you need to create a jingle for the Naked Chicken Taco, upload it to TikTok with #mynakedchickentacojingle, and follow Taco Bell UK (@tacobell_uk) on TikTok. One winner will be selected by an independent judge, Fumez The Engineer, who is a leading Drill and Hip Hop engineer and producer. The winner will win the opportunity to record their jingle with Fumez The Engineer, in his studio and Taco Bell for a Year, which will be awarded in the form of 52 coupons valued at £6 each. Full T&Cs at https://www.tacobell.co.uk/naked-chicken-taco-jingle/. Promoter: Taco Bell UK and Europe Limited.
Full Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions for the Naked Chicken Taco Jingle (the “Competition”)
By entering the Competition, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (these “Terms and Conditions“). Promotional materials relating to the Competition, including all information on how to enter the Competition, also form part of these Terms and Conditions. In the event of any conflict between any terms referred to in such promotion materials and these Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions take precedence.
- The promoter of this Competition is Taco Bell UK and Europe Limited (Registered number: 98-0636609) whose address is at Orion Gate, Guildford Road, Woking, Surrey GU22 7NJ (“Taco Bell”).
- Participants must be at least 18 years old and legally resident within the United Kingdom. Employees and agents of Taco Bell or any of its subsidiary or affiliated companies and their immediate families and members of their households and anyone otherwise connected with operation or fulfilment of the Competition are not eligible to take part. Taco Bell reserves the right to require participants to prove that they are eligible. If a winner is found to be ineligible, Taco Bell reserves the right to award their prize to another participant and to require the return of any prize already awarded.
- The Competition commences at 12:00 UK time on Monday 24th April, 2023 and all entries must be received by 23:59 UK time on the closing date of Thursday 27th, 2023.
- The Competition will be administered on the TikTok platform with participants including #mynakedchickentacojingle. Use of script, macro, or any automated system to enter the Competition is prohibited and entries made (or which appear to have been made) using any such system may be treated as void. Any illegible, incomplete, or fraudulent entries will be rejected. Participants may only win one prize per person, irrespective of the number of entries submitted. At the end of the Competition, participants’ entries will not be returned to them.
- Entry to the Competition is free; no purchase is necessary. To enter the Competition, participants must post a video of their own version of a Naked Chicken Taco Jingle including the hashtag #mynakedchickentacojingle on their TikTok account. Participants must also follow the Taco Bell UK TikTok (@tacobell_uk) account in order to be contacted at the end of the Competition. Entries submitted by any other means will not be accepted: only those submitted via the official method of entry.
- Participants agree that any copyright and other intellectual property rights vesting in their entry to the Competition will be owned by the Promoter and to this effect, by entering the Competition, participants agree to hereby unconditionally and irrevocably assign to the Promoter, as legal and beneficial owner and with full title guarantee, by way of present assignment of all present and future rights, all rights, title and interest in all intellectual property rights in or arising out of their entry to the Competition, for the full duration of such rights. Participants also hereby agree to irrevocably and unconditionally waive any and all moral and similar rights vesting in their entry to the Competition and to undertake to execute all such documents as are reasonably required by the Promoter to perfect the transfer or assignment of all rights, title and interests referred to in these Terms and Conditions to the Promotor. Participants hereby represent and warrant that they have all rights necessary to grant the rights provided for in this paragraph 6, and that all materials forming part of their entry to the Competition, and any use of such materials by or on behalf of the Promoter, comply with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations and do not infringe or otherwise violate the intellectual property or other rights of any third party.
- Participants represent and warrant that they have obtained all rights, licences, and permissions necessary, in writing, from any person who may have helped create and/or be featured in their entry, that their entry to the Competition fully complies with these Terms and Conditions and: (a) is their original work and does not include the work of a third party, or if it does include such work that they have obtained all rights, licences, and permissions necessary, in writing; (b) has not previously been submitted in any competition or other promotion and has not won an award or prize of any kind; (c) does not contain any use of the names, likenesses, photographs, or other identifying elements, in whole or in part, of any person, living, or dead without permission (proof of which must be provided to the Promoter upon request); (d) does not include trade marks, logos, or copyright protected material which belongs to third parties without permission (including, but not limited to, company names, music, photographs, motion picture or television programme clips or audio tracks, works of art, or images published on or in websites, television, movies, or other media); (e) is not subject to any third party agreements and the Promoter will not be required to pay or incur any sums to any person or entity as a result of its use (as set out in these Terms and Conditions) or the exploitation of the idea or video or rights therein; (f) does not defame, misrepresent, or contain disparaging remarks or any other content which could adversely affect the name, reputation or goodwill of the Promoter or any other individuals and/or entities (the determination of which shall remain in the sole discretion of the Promoter); (g) does not contain pornographic or sexual content, hateful or discriminatory content of any kind (including racism, sexism, etc.), does not contain content which promotes violence or harm to another living creature or any other offensive, obscene or inappropriate content (the determination of which shall remain in the sole discretion of the Promoter); (h) does not include threats of any kind or anything that may intimidate, harass, or bully anyone, or invade the privacy of any person (the determination of which shall remain in the sole discretion of the Promoter); (i) does not violate any applicable law or include any content that would encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offence; (j) does not feature, refer to, or mention any brands competing with the Promoter; and (k) does not contain any known virus, trojan horse, worm, trapdoor or similar software that may in any way infect or affect any of the Promoter’s hardware or software systems. The Promoter reserves the right to remove or temporarily suspend from the Competition any content submitted if it suspects any breach of these Terms and Conditions or if it receives any complaint from a third party relating to such content.
- The prize to be won consists of (1) an opportunity to record the winning jingle with Fumez The Engineer in his studio and (2) Taco Bell for a Year, which will be awarded in the form of 52 coupons valued at £6 each. The winner will receive the 52 coupons through the mail and the coupons must be redeemed in-store only and cannot be combined with other offers. The winner is responsible for paying all associated costs that are not specifically stated in these Terms and Conditions. The winner is also personally responsible for any personal or incidental expenses and any VAT, national and/or local tax liabilities incurred in claiming or using the prize. The prize as stated is non-exchangeable and non-transferable. There is no cash or other alternative to the prize in whole or in part. By participating in the Competition, participants agree that the prize is awarded on an “as is” basis, and that neither Taco Bell nor any of its subsidiary or affiliated companies, make any representations or warranties of any nature with respect to the prize.
- The winner of the Competition will be the individual who uploads a Naked Chicken Taco Jingle to TikTok including the hashtag #mynakedchickentacojingle. The winner of the Competition will be selected by Fumez The Engineer who will choose one (1) winner from all complete, eligible, properly submitted entries received before the end of the applicable closing date. The judge’s decision is final.
- The winner will be notified no later than seven (7) business days after the competition ends via TikTok private message from the verified Taco Bell UK TikTok account (@tacobell_uk). The winner must include their name, email address, postal address, telephone number by TikTok private message to Taco Bell UK TikTok account (@tacobell_uk). The winner will be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize. The prize will be organised with the winner and fulfilled at a date that suits both the winner and Fumez The Engineer. If any direct messages or e-mails to the winner are returned as undeliverable or, the winner fails to provide their name, email address, postal address, telephone number and age verification within 48 hours, Taco Bell reserves the right to award their prizes to another participant through selecting an alternative entry which meets the entry criteria of the competition. If a winner has not claimed their prize by the date specified in the notification of winning, Taco Bell also reserves the right to award their prize to another participant through selecting an alternative entry which meets the entry criteria of the competition.
- In the event that, for reasons beyond Taco Bell’s reasonable control and not related to the winner, Taco Bell is unable to award the prize as described in these Terms and Conditions, Taco Bell reserves the right to award a prize of a similar nature and an equivalent value, or at its sole discretion, the cash value of the prize. In the event of a printing or other error resulting in there being more winners than prizes for the Competition, Taco Bell reserves the right at any time to allocate the available prize through a draw or to divide the prize or the value of the prize between the winners of the Competition.
- The provision of the prize does not imply endorsement by Taco Bell of Fumez The Engineer or any other third parties concerned in any way with the Competition. Any complaints or queries relating to the use of the prize should be directed to Fumez The Engineer.
- Taco Bell must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award for the Competition took place. By entering the Competition, participants agree to have their first name, county and winning entry featured in publicity materials relating to the Competition without further reference, payment or other compensation. This includes making their name, county and winning entry available on Taco Bell’s website, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and TikTok. Such details will also be made available to participants and the public on request by sending an email to Taco Bell at email@example.com no later than seven (7) days following completion of the competition. If a participant objects to any or all of his or her name, county and winning entry being published or made available in this way, please contact Taco Bell at firstname.lastname@example.org upon entry to the Competition. In such circumstances, Taco Bell must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
- Although the Competition may be featured on or administered via TikTok, the Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with any social media platform and you agree that TikTok is not liable in any way. You are providing information to Taco Bell and not to TikTok. The information you provide will only be used for the purposes referred to in paragraph 13. By entering the Competition, participants will also be deemed to be bound by and have accepted TikTok Terms and Taco Bell reserves the right to disqualify any entries that have failed to abide by and/or are in breach of such policies and terms.
- Taco Bell reserves the right to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the Competition in whole or in part, at its sole discretion, if it believes the Competition is not capable of being conducted as specified within these Terms and Conditions or in the event of a virus, a computer bug or unauthorised human intervention or any other cause that is beyond the reasonable control of Taco Bell that could corrupt or affect the administration, security, impartiality or normal course of the Competition. Neither Taco Bell nor any of its subsidiary or affiliated companies are responsible for any condition, circumstances, losses, failures or delays caused by events beyond its or their control such as (but not limited to) the acts or defaults of any supplier selected by Taco Bell to provide the prize or otherwise that may cause the Competition to be disrupted or corrupted, or that may lead to loss or damage of the prize in transit to the winner.
- Save where it has been negligent, Taco Bell will not be responsible for any damage, loss or injury resulting from participants’ entry into the Competition or their acceptance and/or use of the prize, or for technical, hardware or software failures, lost, faulty or unavailable network connections or difficulties of any kind that may limit or prohibit their ability to participate in the Competition. Taco Bell will not be responsible for any lost, damaged, defaced, incomplete, illegible or otherwise unreadable entries. Proof of posting is not proof of receipt by Taco Bell of any entries. Proof of posting, transmission or handing in is not proof of receipt by Taco Bell of any entries. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall in any way limit Taco Bell’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for any other matter where liability may not as a matter of law be limited.
- Any participant who enters or attempts to enter the Competition in a manner, which in Taco Bell’s reasonable determination is contrary to these Terms and Conditions or by its nature is unjust to other entrants (including without limitation tampering with the operation of the Competition, cheating, hacking, deception or any other unfair playing practices such as intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Taco Bell and/or any of its agents or representatives) may be rejected from the Competition at Taco Bell’s sole discretion. Furthermore, where such actions have significantly impaired the Competition, Taco Bell may, at its sole discretion, add further stages to the Competition as it deems reasonably necessary in order to resolve any problems arising as a result of such actions.
- All Taco Bell’s decisions in relation to the Competition are final and Taco Bell will not enter into any correspondence with participants.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law. The courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear any dispute or claim arising in association with the Competition or these Terms and Conditions.